RECIPE for “How to survive practically everything”…
- Dry ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of denial
- 1/2 cup of a good sense of humour
- 2 cups of information about the issue
- 1 cup of courage
- 1 cup of persistence
- 3 pinches of “terrier’s character”
- Salt, pepper, sugar to taste – depending on the situation
- Wet ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of sweat or tears whichever comes handy first
- 1 cup of good coffee (or good tea if preferred)
- 1 shot of vodka
- Take the biggest pot of love you have with you. Slowly put all the dry ingredients into the pot and stir to combine them scrupulously. Once this is done, add wet components as they come handy. Do not overdue with wet ingredients or the recipe will be ruined! Mix all well again!
- Put into the jar of attitude and take a table spoon twice a day. For better results add one prayer every day.