CONTRAST IN LIFE
- This is another dimension of physical sensations one can feast on…the smoothness of silk, rough texture of burlap, delicate lace when put against cuddly velvet.
- Different type of warmth of wool, dictated by the bulk of it.
- The wool thread is delicate but changes its quality when I knit a sweater.
- The fabric made of wool that can be very heavy or as light as silk if this is real cashmere wool.
- The same yellow/red necklace looks differently when worn on a black turtle neck and is almost completely different when worn with a white blouse.